Who Can Donate Blood ?
The person who satifies belows conditions can donate blood.
- You are healthy, fit and not suffering from any transmittable diseases can donate blood.
- You must be 18 -60 years age and having a minimum weight of 50Kg can donate blood.
- Your Hemoglobin level is 12.5% minimum.
- You can again donate blood after 3 months of your last donation of blood.
- Pulse rate must be between 50 to 100mm without any irregularities.
- Ladies with a bad miscarriage should avoid donating blood for the next 6 months.
- You should not suffer from Cardiac arrest, hypertension, kidney alignments, epilepsy or diabetics.
- You didn't consumed alcohol within the last 24 hours.
- You aren't HIV+.